Best Community Workshops in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs has a consistent flow of workshops throughout the year, but which ones are considered the best?
Regardless of your interest, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Workshops not only give you the ability to learn new talents but, allow you to make connections, even friendships with new people.
Here is some insight into the best workshops in Colorado Springs that you should consider checking out.
Arts and Crafts
- A/R Workshop offers various projects in one location, wood, canvas, chunky knit, canvas, youth projects, and swap art are available options. This is the perfect location to hold group events, corporate or team building, birthday parties, bridal showers, and even virtual party kits. If you're not interested in a group activity, they even offer DIY-To-Go kits.
- Painting with a Twist supplies participants with everything they need to complete their projects. You will receive the necessary instruction and guidance to complete your painting in this judgment-free zone, so whether this is your first time picking up a brush or you are practically an expert, everyone is welcome. This is the perfect place for a date night or fun activity with friends. Guests are welcome to bring their snacks and purchase an alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage at the stocked bar.
- Brush Crazy offers a place for anyone to create through the art of painting no matter what your experience level. Brush Crazy will help with instruction, if necessary, or leave you to your vices. Painting projects can be completed on canvas, ceramics, wood, and more. Guests are welcome to walk in anytime or book an event. Brush Crazy is a fun place to get in touch with your creative side, you may be surprised by your creative ability.
- Kilroy's Workshop offers metalworking classes, blacksmithing, welding, and casting are taught to students beginning at age 9 and up. Kilroy's Workshop even offers welding certification test prep to hone in on your skills. You can even schedule group events or parties at Kilroy's Workshop.
- Little Glass Art is a stained-glass studio offering fun classes for guests to create their unique masterpieces, learn stained glass restoration, and repair.
- Gather Food Studio & Spice Shop offers an inclusive cooking experience with plenty of learning, sharing, and doing. Guests can join in a cooking class or plan a group event. The goal is to have fun while learning new recipes and cooking techniques, even offering kids' classes. Make sure to take the time to visit the spice shop for various products that can elevate your food experience.
- Le Petit Croissant offers French baking classes that are conducted in the home of the instructor, Leah. Leah desires to share her passion for French baking with others. She also runs a booth at the Farmer's Market and has a published cookbook available so that anyone can try their hand at French baking.
Fitness and Wellness
- Strata Integrated Wellness Spa at Garden of the Gods Resort and Spa is a one-of-kind wellness retreat restoring your mind, body, and spirit. The spa offers a combination of both Western and Eastern medicine with proven solutions in nutrition, fitness, meditation, mindfulness, coaching, and rejuvenating treatments.
- Defense Education is designed to empower women and teens with personal safety classes. These classes are ideal for those that have already experienced a violent event and want to learn how to better protect themselves or for those that believe that they are at risk to encounter a violent crime.
There are plenty of workshops and classes that are offered throughout Colorado Springs, it's just a matter of finding which ones are right for you. Attending these workshops will allow you to learn new skills, perfect skills you already know, and make new friendships. Don't hesitate to sign up for a workshop and begin a fun, new journey today.