Colorado Springs Neighborhoods & Communities
Search For Your Perfect Home By Neighborhood
Okay, we’re biased; we think Colorado Springs is a great place to live. But we also know that you’re considering a home in the area and may not be sure which Colorado Springs neighborhoods might be right for you.
Whether you’re a military family, an outdoorsy family, or a family that enjoys a slower pace, you’ll enjoy living in almost any Colorado Springs neighborhood. If you want to live near Colorado Springs, but prefer to call a small community home, consider some of our surrounding towns, like Fountain, Monument, Falcon, Peyton, and Manitou Springs.
Each Colorado Springs Neighborhood Shares The Follwing Distinction
- Colorado Springs Ranks #2 For "BEST PLACES TO LIVE" by US NEWS in 2018
- Outside Magazine named it one of the Top 10 Best Big Cities for Active Families. They also named it America's Best City Overall.
- There are reportedly 300 sunny days each year, which is much higher than most of the country.
- There are no extreme temperatures and conditions are typically very dry & sunny. In January, the average high hovers around 45 degrees, while the average summer day is somewhere in the 70s.
- You’ll never be bored in Colorado Springs! There’s a long list of mountains to climb, trails to hike, horse riding ranches, craft beers to taste, funky art galleries to enjoy, or festivals & events to visit throughout the year.
- Colorado Springs makes the list of Top 10 Most Dog-Friendly Cities in the US
- Enjoy all four seasons of the year.
- Any outdoor activity for Any Season can be done in Colorado! Disclaimer: except surfing, but we would encourage you to try snowboarding
N/E Colorado Springs | Median List $450,000 | School District Falcon 49 | Zip 80927View Community
N/E Colorado Springs | Median Sales Price $574,700 | School District Academy 20 | Zip 80924View Community
N/E Colorado Springs | Median List $430,000 | School District Falcon 49 | Zip 80923View Community
Peyton, CO (East Of Colorado Springs) | Median List: $460,000 | | School District Falcon 49 | Zip 80831View Community