COLORADO SPRINGS NEIGHBORHOODS & COMMUNITIESSEARCH BY NEIGHBORHOOD
Okay, we’re biased; we think Colorado Springs is a great place to live. But we also know that you’re considering a home in the area and may not be sure which Colorado Springs neighborhoods might be right for you.
Whether you’re a military family, an outdoorsy family, or a family that enjoys a slower pace, you’ll enjoy living in almost any Colorado Springs neighborhood. If you want to live near Colorado Springs, but prefer to call a small community home, consider some of our surrounding towns, like Fountain, Monument, Falcon, and Peyton.
EACH COLORADO SPRINGS NEIGHBORHOOD SHARES THE FOLLOWING DISTINCTIONS:
- Colorado Springs Ranks #2 For "BEST PLACES TO LIVE" by US NEWS in 2018
- Outside Magazine named it one of the Top 10 Best Big Cities for Active Families. They also named it America's Best City Overall.
- There are reportedly 300 sunny days each year, which is much higher than most of the country.
- There are no extreme temperatures and conditions are typically very dry & sunny. In January, the average high hovers around 45 degrees, while the average summer day is somewhere in the 70s.
- You’ll never be bored in Colorado Springs! There’s a long list of mountains to climb, trails to hike, horse riding ranches, craft beers to taste, funky art galleries to enjoy, or festivals & events to visit throughout the year.
- Colorado Springs makes the list of Top 10 Most Dog-Friendly Cities in the US
- Enjoy all four Season of the year.
- Any outdoor activity for Any Season can be done in Colorado! (disclaimer: except surfing, but we would encourage you to try snowboarding )
Briargate stretches over more than 9,600 acres and offers affordable, roomy homes in a master planned neighborhood. Homes vary from small ranchers to huge immaculate homes & enjoy good views of the Rocky Mountains.
Briargate is in the popular & high performing District 20 school district with over a dozen different schools to choose from. It’s close to the U.S. Air Force Academy, newly built Memorial Hospital North, great golf courses, parks, trails, & has easy access to I-25 for quick trips to Denver.
02. BLACK FOREST
Black Forest is a rural area located just north of Colorado Springs. It got its name because the area looks like a large black spot when viewed from the summit of Pikes Peak.
Black Forest real estate is primarily made up of medium sized (3-4 bedroom) to large (4+ bedrooms) single-family homes and townhomes. People often move to Black Forest because they enjoy being surrounded by the Ponderosa pine trees or want to have their horses close by. Many homes rely on well or septic for water and sewer.
When you walk or drive around this neighborhood, you'll instantly notice the size of the homes here. Built during the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s, these big, old homes have been joined by luxury remodels and a few new homes, many within walking distance of the historic, five-diamond Broadmoor hotel and resort.
Broadmoor real estate is mostly made up of medium sized (3-4 bedroom) to large (4+ bedrooms) single-family homes and townhomes. Most of the residential real estate is owner-occupied.
04. FLYING HORSE
Flying Horse is a master-planned community in Colorado Springs with luxury country club homes for sale from custom home builders. It’s on the northern edge of Colorado Springs & a 50-minute drive to Denver. There’s something for everyone with homes priced from the $300s to custom homes in the millions.
Flying Horse has more 4, 5, or additional bedroom homes than other areas. When you live here, you’ll enjoy local trails, neighborhood shops, a K-12 academic campus, and a private, 18-hole championship golf course.
05. INDIGO RANCH
If you like new homes and newly built neighborhoods, you will love Indigo Ranch. People often move to Indigo Ranch for new homes with outstanding views of the Front Range. Everything here just feels new with even more new homes under construction.
This popular neighborhood is on the Eastern edge of Colorado Springs & made up of medium sized to large single-family homes and located in Falcon School District 49.
06. PINE CREEK
Pine Creek Village is a 900-acre upscale residential community in north Colorado Springs, located near the Colorado Springs airport & Peterson Air Force Base. It boasts a golf course, a large sports field, walking paths & a private splash park only for residents & their guests.
Craftsman, Prairie, Spanish Eclectic, and European Cottage are the only architectural styles permitted in Pine Creek.