HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONE OF THESE FIRST TIME HOME BUYER PROGRAMS OR DOWN PAYMENT GRANTS
- LET US MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU
Consult with an Ashford Realtor to put together a step-by-step plan to best accommodate your timeframe and goals as to what type of home you are looking for and when you want to move in. - You pay nothing (no "admin" or "broker" fees) to have an Ashford Realtor help you find and buy your home.
- HAVE A TOP LENDER EXPLAIN YOUR OPTIONS
We will connect you with one of, if not "The", top First Time Home Buyer Lender in Colorado to determine the home loan option that is best for you. Now you will know what you qualify for, what your payment would be, and how much, if any money, will be needed to buy your home.
- FIND YOUR PERFECT HOME
Our market is active and can be competitive, so make sure you are in front of the homes first. We will connect you to a private home search that is directly connected to the MLS and updated every 15 minutes. We can even have you alerted the minute a new listing hits the market.
- ENJOY PEACE OF MIND WITH A FREE HOME WARRANTY
Don't worry about any unexpected repairs when buying your home. Ashford Realty Group provides a Free 1 Year Home Warranty to all home buyer clients they personally assist in finding and buying their home.
TOP 5 THINGS MOST FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS DO NOT KNOW
1. YOU DO NOT PAY YOUR AGENT TO REPRESENT YOU AS A BUYER...MOST OF THE TIME AT LEAST. The seller pays for all Realtor fees (to include your Realtor). Although, there is a trend now where many Realtors are charging the buyer an "Admin Fee" or "Broker Fee" (a miscellaneous fee of some sort) that you should avoid as it is not necessary.
2. NOT ALL LENDERS HAVE ACCESS TO THE SAME PROGRAMS This was mentioned above but bears repeating since most lenders do not have access to or even know about the First Time Home Buyer Programs and Down Payment Grant Programs mentioned above. Instead, because they are unaware of the programs above, they will reference other loan programs that they refer to as "First Time Home Buyer Programs" (normally requiring at least 3.5% down payment).
3. HOME SEARCHES ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL The home search you use will determine if you are the first to find the perfect home or stand in the back of the line to sift through what is left. Simply put, you will want (NEED) to use a home search that is directly connected the MLS (for accuracy and up to date listings) and avoid National Home Searches that will sell your information to numerous people while providing only a portion of the active listings and information that is dated.
4. IT ONLY TAKES A 15 MINUTE CONVERSATION TO GET PRE-APPROVED AND ONLY 30 DAYS TO CLOSE ON YOUR HOME Most First Time Home Buyers or home buyers in general, do not know it only takes a 15 minutes conversation to get prequalified (and it costs you nothing). Then after pre-approved and the offer is accepted on the home you want, it only takes 30 days (in most cases) to close on a home loan.
5. YOUR FIRST MORTGAGE PAYMENT CAN BE UP TO 55 DAYS OUT A mortgage is paid in arrears (unlike renting where you pay upfront). For example, when you make April 1st payment you are actually paying for March, the previous month. With that and a savvy Relator, you can strategize getting into a home sooner than your lease expiration or even have a month without a rent or mortgage payment. Your Realtor should be able to explain and assist with this.
Russell & Martina Devino - [email protected]